Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, April 11, 2014

Featured Guest Designer for Challenge 111 - It's All About Travel

Hello and happy Friday!

 
******** 
  
Today the Fussy and Fancy girls
are happy to introduce
our very talented
Guest Designer

Elizabeth Hart


 
Here's a little about Elizabeth: 
 
I have been making cards and paper crafts for over 14 years.

During the day I teach AP Government and Politics to
high school students, but often I
cannot wait to get home to start creating.

I love paper most of all and cannot resist a
pretty pad of new papers.

My puppy is a Bichon and she loves to rip apart any stray papers I might leave about.
And, last but not least, I am fortunate to have a husband that helps support my fun hobby.

 

*******
 
Elizabeth has made a Lovely card
for our, "It's All About Travel", challenge
using our current sponsor
"Fresh Brewed Designs"
"Suitcase" digi


 

Elizabeth, Your
Travel themed card is so
fun and cheerful!
 
The pretty chevron design paper is
the perfect compliment for the striped
suitcase stamp!  Such pretty colours and
how special that you added a matching
chevron patterned button!
 
I love the pretty lace peeking out from
beneath your framed image.
 
The beautiful velvet ribbon topped
with the lovely
flower makes the aqua coloured stripes
on the suitcase really pop.
 
The pretty pearls, flowers and heart add the
perfect finishing touches to
such a lovely and fun card!
 
 
 
********


 Your in for a real treat when you visit 
Elizabeth's blog

Warm Harted
 
to read more about her lovely card and
to see more of her beautiful creations!
I do hope that you can stop by to visit her.
 
It's been a real pleasure, Elizabeth
Thank you for sharing your
talent with us!
 
 
xx Happy crafting xx
 


No comments: