Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, March 4, 2011

Sweet Treats Winners!

Hello Fussy and Fancy Friday Followers! What a wonderful group of entries we had for our Sweet Treats challenge! Without further ado, here is the random winner:


Please email Juanita (her email is in our sidebar) for your prize!

Here are this challenge's top five winners. Winners, be sure to grab our winner's blinkie from our sidebar and post it on your blog!













Congratulations to our winners, and we hope to see all of you back next time!

3 comments:

Lovely Linda said...

Thank you ladies for this honour! I popped across to add a card to this weeks challenge and got a lovely surprise to find I am in the top Picks! Thank you do much! {{{hugs}}}

Kathleen said...

oh wow!
thank you for picking my card.
a lovely surprise!
kathleen mc xxx

Carol Hurlock said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card. What a wonderful surprise! I have proudly displayed the banner on my sidebar.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}